Ideal for nurseries, schools, care homes and businesses… organise a ‘non-uniform day’ and wear pink and blue of course!
Here is a quick guide on how to host a ‘non-uniform day’.
Decide how much you would like people to donate to take part in the event (recommended donation is £1 per person).
Click here to download our poster.
– Edit it with your school/company information.
– Print and display it around the building to advertise the event.
– Distribute it by email to your team/parents.
Click here to download our sponsorship form.
– If you are a school, you might want to complete one form per year group or complete one form with a donation from each year group.
– A business or care home you will probably just want to complete one form for everyone… we don’t mind, it’s entirely up to you!
On the day
– Collect a donation from everyone taking part.
– Complete the sponsorship form.
– You might also like to do a raffle, tombola, competition or cake sale to raise more funds.
– Store any monies raised in a safe place!
Send your donations
– In the current environment we prefer donations to be made via our JustGiving account (www.justgiving.com), however if this is not possible please email email@example.com and we will provide details of where to post/drop off your donation, or we can arrange collection.
– Help us raise awareness of the work we do (and your fantastic fundraising efforts)! If you are interested in generating press coverage of your support for NeoAngels, email our PR Volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org.